Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scott (& A Bit About Me)

This is an all about Scott post. Here goes!

1. What is his name? Brian Scott Barton
2. Who eats more? Scott
3. Who said I love you first? Scott. He loved me before I realized what a truly amazing man he is. I'm so glad for whatever it is I did that made him stick around--even when I was a crappy friend!
4. Who is taller? Scott by a foot!
5. Who is smarter? Scott for sure. His wisdom amazes me!
6. Who is more sensitive? I think it's a tie. We're both pretty sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? We both do our laundry. Scott helps me with mine though because I never have time to do it!
8. Who pays the bills? Me
9. Who cooks more? Scott cooks dinner for me every night. He's such a sweetie.
10. What meals do you cook together? Dinner some nights, but mostly it's Scott.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.
12. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Scott. I am never wrong (haha!).
13. Who has more siblings? We are tied. I have one brother and Scott has one brother.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. We're pretty equal in our relationship.
15. What do you like to do together? It doesn't matter what we do, just as long as we're together.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me
17. Guilty pleasures? Scott: Mountain Dew and Doritos. Me: Anything chocolate.
18. How did you meet? We met through family.
19. Who asked who out first? Well, Rick (Scott's brother) asked me out for Scott because Scott was too shy.
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed Scott. I was sick of waiting for him to make a move.
21. Who proposed? Scott!
22. What are his best features? I love everything about my man!
23. What is his greatest quality? Scott is extremely kind and sensitive. He gets me completely, unlike anyone else. I love him so very much!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment