Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Limbo Land

I'm stuck in limbo land, and I'm not enjoying it at all!

I'm about to finish up my last college course, and I have no idea what direction I'm going in terms of school or a career. As I've thought about this day (finishing college) for years now, I've always thought I would have a clear idea of what to do. Nope, nada! For the first time in my life, I have no plan for what's next.

As I see my friends preparing for graduate school and starting careers, I wonder where I've gone wrong. Why am I so lost? What am I going to do? What am I supposed to do?

Law school. Well, there's a thought--a thought I'm very uneasy about. My plan was law school. But, I'm not so sure anymore. I now have other dreams in life, like children. If Scott and I decide on having little ones, I want to be an active part of their lives (the whole soccer mom, PTA president gal), and being a lawyer doesn't really work with that.

So, my plan is gone. I am officially lost. All I know is I am almost finished with college, stuck in a job I don't like and completely confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment