Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ms. Sarah Pike!

My very cute roommate Ms. Sarah Pike is leaving soon for graduate school in Iowa, and I'm beyond devastated to see her go.

I've never lived with a roommate (besides my momma, if that counts?), and so I worried in the beginning of how things would work. But, having Sarah in my home over the last few months has been a blessing for me. She's such a positive force, a bright light. I'm so grateful she came to stay with me. We've had some fabulous times together--special moments I'll hold onto forever.

I'm sad to see her go, but I know Sarah is headed where she needs to be. I only hope that amid the coursework and fun at Iowa State, she has time to come back for a visit or two.

Good luck Sarah in your future endeavors. I know that you're going to rock everything you do.







Love you!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Just read this, and teared up a little.

    Geez, Ann. You are too sweet. You are a huge blessing in my life. You know that!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete