Monday, August 8, 2011

Time is Precious

Today someone told me, "Just enjoy the time you have. Who cares if the dishes don't get done or the house is a mess. Time is precious, so spend it making memories with family."

I'm not a very good blogger, and I wish I were better. But, when I have free time, I would rather spend it with my husband and baby than blogging. So sorry to the followers who are sick of the long gaps in between posts. I've resolved not to care anymore because time is precious, and I'm spending my time making memories with my family.

1 comment:

  1. That is as it should be! It goes way too fast and you really do need to enjoy it as much as you can. I had to learn to let my house go to pot because it was so much more important to spend time with my little one. Your house can be cleaned later, or not, but you won't be able to redo lost moments. Cherish it all.

    ReplyDelete