Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Perfect Dress

I had my final dress fitting on Monday, and I was beyond overjoyed at how the alterations and custom work turned out.

Put simply, my dress is beautiful. At least I think so. :)

I was thinking I would be able to bring my dress home with me, but it turned out that we had to adjust a couple of things that weren't quite right. But, I get to pick it up on Tuesday.

Scott came with me for this fitting. I figured since we're married, it didn't really matter if he saw the dress. I really wish I could have captured the expression on his face. The way he looked at me made me feel gorgeous. Oh, I love that man.

Nothing else is really happening right now. I am trying to get in the swing of working 40 hours a week. I already miss school like mad. I want to go back, but then I don't. I'm really liking homework free nights and weekends, though.

The future is still unknown for Scott and me. We don't really know where were going, so we're trying to focus on the present. Guess we'll see how it turns out.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment