Saturday, April 10, 2010

Save-the-Dates

Scott and I decided awhile back that we wanted to do save-the-dates for our wedding. Save-the-dates are definitely not a Utah thing, since many people get engaged and married in six months or less. But, since we have had a long engagement, we are sending out save-the-dates.

At one of the bridal expos I attended, I found a company who designs and prints save-the-dates and invitations for dirt cheap. Scott and I met with them a few weeks ago and brainstormed ideas and color schemes for our save-the-dates and invitations.

Originally, I planned on using an already existing photo for the front of our save-the-dates. But, all of the good photos we've taken together have been with our camera phones. So, the resolution just wouldn't work for a design oriented piece.

Today, my friend from Westminster took photos for us on the Westminster campus. If anyone needs any photos taken, let me know. Jen is a wonderful photographer, and she makes the whole process enjoyable and fun. (Anyone who knows me understands what a pain I am about having photos taken. I hate pictures of myself, so I kind of put up a fuss.)

Scott and I are so excited to see how the photos turned out. But, I am being patient or trying to be. I will post some photos when we get them back!

210 days to go until I am Mrs. Barton. I.Can't.Wait.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment