Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Comes Love, Then Marriage, Then....

I am a horrible blogger. It's been so long! I have so many things to post about, but I'll just give you the highlights in the 2.5 minutes I have to spare for blogging.

First, we're having a baby boy. Scott Mitchell is due July 16. I am so excited, I can hardly wait. I have dreams about my little guy all the time. I can't wait until he's here, so I can cuddle him 24/7.

Thus far, pregnancy has been a challenge. I remember my mom saying as I was growing up how good she felt while she was pregnant. Her exact words were, "I never felt better." Well, I am almost half way through my pregnancy and that is definitely not the case. There is nothing fun about throwing up 5 + times a day for four and a half months! My doctor has prescribed two different anti-nausea medicines and both have been failures (one didn't work and I was allergic to the other). At least I can say pregnancy isn't making me fat! For now, that is.

I'm pretty sure pregnancy has turned me into a child. I whine, throw fits, eat, throw up and sleep. I really have no idea how Scott puts up with me. Good thing he had a few months of normal me before pregnant me appeared. Otherwise, he might be running for the hills.

In other news, Scott and I are moving to Clearfield. We bought a new house, and we're moving in next weekend if everything goes as planned. We're sad to leave Salt Lake City (well, I'm sad), but we're excited to have a home of our own before baby arrives.

That's it for now. After we settle in, I'll try to be more timely with updates.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment