Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Though The Years


20 Years Ago…
1. I was 2 years old.
2. I had dark, almost black hair.
3. I was tiny. I looked like I was barely one.

10 Years Ago…
1. I was in sixth grade and VP in student government.
2. I was 12 and way excited to join Young Women’s.
3. I changed my clothes at least 3 times a day.

5 years ago…
1. I was 17 years old.
2. My favorite thing to do was hang with my BFFs Sara and Liz.
3. I was a junior in high school and completely overwhelmed!

3 years ago…
1. I was a freshman at Westminster College.
2. I met a life-long friend.
3. I learned what being open-minded really means.

2 years ago…
1. I started dating my fiancé but thought we would never be more than friends.
2. I spent ever spare minute with Sara and Liz when they were home.
3. I decided the Single’s ward was NOT for me.

1 year ago…
1. I was just breaking up with a very bad guy.
2. I wasn’t even talking to Scott because he was really mad at me.
3. I would have laughed if you told me I'd be engaged by the end of the summer!

This year so far…
1. I’ve practically finished college.
2. I found the dress!
3. I remembered how very important friends are.

Yesterday…
1. I went to work.
2. I made note cards for my final tomorrow.
3. I visited by buds S&L.

Today…
1. I woke up with a start, as I realized I was running late.
2. I had a yummy lunch.
3. I updated the blog.

Tomorrow…
1. I have to take a final.
2. I will pick up my cap and gown.
3. I will spend the evening with my guy.

Next Year…
1. I will be married.
2. Scott and I will talk seriously about future life plans (kids, school, etc.).
3. I will let you know the rest when I figure it out!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment