Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update

Hey all.

As you've probably noticed, we haven't posted for awhile (for our two readers out there). Sorry about that, but we've been super busy.

Scott and I have been busy planning our wedding. So far, we've picked the vendor and photographer, and we're trying to finalize the guest list this week. Busy busy! We have decided to get married at the Eaglewood Golf Course event center. It is beautiful, and I'm so excited. I can hardly wait for November. And, the best perk of all is we get to take awesome pictures on the greens and play around in a golf cart. YAY!

Other than the wedding plans, Scott has been busy with work and I with school. Scott is working on apartment complexes in West Jordan and enjoying the job.

I'm just trying to survive school.

Well, I'm going to lunch with my former boss whom I love dearly. I will continue updating later!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment